Unhappycant use certain tools (HELP ME!!)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
cant use certain tools (HELP ME!!)
I posted this here because it does have to to with modding tools,injectors,and my pc to.My problem is when i try to use certain tools like DTXconvert and Perx it will show up on my screen like its suppose to but when i click the key functions it wont do anything.For example when i use DTXconvert and click the [file] key in the upper left corner (example #1 in pic) it wont do anything,its there but not there.If i have a open file or program and move it past the open DTXconvert it will make a copy (examplke #2 in pic) of that certain part on the DTXconvert.If i try to exit the program by using the little red [X],or right click on the open program (example #3 in pic) in my lower toolbar it wont exit.If i just log off and back in i try to use the tools they wont show up at all.I restart my pc it will do as i first explained all over again.Now for the weird part,i tried running my pc in safe mode with networking and they work fine no problems.The programs are in sorta a limbo state.The picture shows but the program dont seem to fully load.I have ran malwarebytes and my AVG pro antivirus and deleted the so called (false positive) viruses from certain programs such Perx.I start over again with the same results as described above all over again.I hope i explained this the best way possible and someone may have a salution to help with.

You dont use perx for mods.
i know you dont use perx for mods,you use it to inject hacks into CA's.I was it is one of the tools along with the DTXconvert which changes the modded file from fron Nexon to Lich Tech.I know what there for and what they do.The only help sections here is the CA,s and here.Part of this post deals with modding so i posted here.....thx
Make sure your anti-virus is off, I haven't known any anti-virus to stop the dtx converter, but I have known it to stop perx. The reason most anti-viruses stop perx is because it's slammed full of false positives to get past hack shields.

As for the dtx converter, like I said turn of your anti-virus, if that doesn't work, all I can say is re-download it and try it again.

Also remember, after you are done turn back on your Anti-Virus.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?