Beer Wtf

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Beer Wtf
WTF HAPPENED TO ALL MY EXP YOU SON OF A BITCH


edit: LUIS YOU PRICK WHYD YOU CHANGE FACTIONS?
Prolly means FoM
EWW! not fOm what about gts or fet.. or wait, those arnt games >>1
Oh, it was an accident, I wanted to change to trader... sowwy :<
noooooooooooooooooooo
Let's play now, ok? Go in-game you XP whore.
hahahahahahaha owned ur ass
/spamspam Jesus, why isnt this in spammers corner?
cause, we are super users you silly boy ... BoS clothes are hot, ace, why don't you remain a BoS? Got a fetiche for mercs. eh?
i thought fom was p2p ??
So...?
Quote Originally Posted by kvmn8
i thought fom was p2p ??
It is p2p, so what? I can afford 20€, (two accounts, one account = 10€) for 2 and a half months...
Isn't there private servers?
bos are fucking fags, im not staying there, im either going to back to mob or going led
ACE ACE ACE, go to msn quick, I need to speak to you.. I tell you details in MSN, it's about FoM
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us