Smudging

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Smudging
So this is the first try I had at smudging

This is when i exactly (with some exceptions) what the tut said



And then i made these two:





I don't know why but I couldnt get the same texture looking part on mine as I did when i followed the tut
(Also second time making sigs/tag)
I could help if i get a link to the tutorial.
Do think you should smuge a little more, or duplicate layer and fiddle with it.
@Atrox Yeah I never thought of that :S

Also this is tut: http://www.sig tutorials.com/tutorials/video-tutorials/smudge-video-tutorial.html

@Hugo Boss because that's the one I pretty much copied from tut
Send me the URL to the tut pls.

I need to work on smudging but all the tuts I can find on it suck.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
Send me the URL to the tut pls.

I need to work on smudging but all the tuts I can find on it suck.
Here is the link

http://www.sig tutorials.com/tutorials/video-tutorials/smudge-video-tutorial.html

And http://www.sig tutorials.com/ have some nice smudging tuts
I like the second one the most, but I think the colour is a bit dull ...
How does it look without the black border ?
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
I like the second one the most, but I think the colour is a bit dull ...
How does it look without the black border ?
Like this

Quote Originally Posted by __sK View Post
Like this

Yeah, in my opinion it looks better, it feels 'softer' ?
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
Yeah, in my opinion it looks better, it feels 'softer' ?
Hmm, yeah I think I get what you mean.
*Spam comments have been deleted*
stfu u ugly bitch
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
stfu u ugly bitch
Was that about the spammer?
Quote Originally Posted by __sK View Post
Was that about the spammer?
lol yeah.
Sorry if you thought it was you
The first is the best imo.
They need a little sharpening, and they're a bit monotone.
Keep it up
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us