ExclamationPublic Hack D/C problem

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Public Hack D/C problem
Hey when i use the public hack david made and i play a game with it at some random point durn the game, the game brings me to the lobby and says Connection to server has ended and then closes CA and I dont know what to do about thiis also i dont know how to use the wall hack so if somesones post how to use all of the hacks on there it would be very helpful and I would love it.


Thanx, Zanzo
Quote Originally Posted by Zanzo View Post
Hey when i use the public hack david made and i play a game with it at some random point durn the game, the game brings me to the lobby and says Connection to server has ended and then closes CA and I dont know what to do about thiis also i dont know how to use the wall hack so if somesones post how to use all of the hacks on there it would be very helpful and I would love it.


Thanx, Zanzo
tell MPGH to stop stealing shit from ***
Zanzo did u fiqure it out y u keep dcing?Can u please tell me y i am keep dcing same problem.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us