Selling Crysis 2 keys, BF3 keys, BC2 keys, MoH keys uber cheap. [Origin Only]

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Crysis 2 keys, BF3 keys, BC2 keys, MoH keys uber cheap. [Origin Only]
As the title says, I accept paypal gift payments and runescape GP. These are Origin specific keys, I have a hard time obtaining steam keys for a good price. I obtain all these keys legally, no need to worry about accounts/keys being disabled.

Battlefield 3 - 25$ USD/45M RSGP
Bad Company 2 - 7.50 USD/13.5M RSGP
Crysis 2 - 15$ USD/25M RSGP
Medal Of Honor - 7.50$ USD/13.5M RSGP

I do get steam keys for a decent price from time to time, when I do ill post here that I have some.

I am more than fine with using a trusted middleman here, or I dont mind going first if you happen to be a reputable member. I do usually expect the buyer to pay fees.

To discuss buying/prices, PM me here or add me on Steam
I would like to buy a BF3 key.
[4672]
Up to the top.
Bump fore you good prices
Up to the top.
awesome trade went 100% smooth!!! legit!! thanks again bro!
Up to the top.
Would you take 45M's worth of items such as the ones shown in the below picture, or would you just prefer GP?
@Daoud121 Yes I will do that, I will have you a key tomorrow or Monday. What is the best form to contact you?
Up to the top
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?