AVA Error.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AVA Error.
What is this I've never seen it before. I had uninstalled ava because it was giving some errors, and then I installed it back and now I'm getting this error.

Its because of your antivirus.I got this error too but after i unnistaled my antivirus worked smooth and fine.
Try turning your A/V off, if that doesn't do it uninstall your A/V. If that still doesn't do it then I have no clue. As said above me I've only seen that error myself when I used to have A/V software.
Nope, still doesn't work
The only other suggestion I have for you is to run a registry cleaner. If that doesn't work, try partitioning your hard drive and use a different bit software (x64/x86) than your current OS. Some chipsets cause massive errors like these, especially in intel chipsets apparently.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us