Lets give it another try then,

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Lets give it another try then,
Relax, ill adjust the image size later tell me what are the corrections needed and what are the faults in it, Do want to improve .


Well done Dilip, you can only get better bro, keep up the good work.
Ok not sure if you have followed a tutorial. Lets get some things down.
Firstly the white nigga is sleeping on basically nothing. The background is very 2d. Wouldve been better if a person was placed there not bending in that sort of position.

It looks like some guy smoked weed and had a wet dream later and made pedo smiles.



But you are on the right tack keep it up.
Come to think of it , thats right . And no i didn't follow any tutorial just let the mind do some work / . Thanks for the response <3 .
Work on depth and composition. The tag is 2D which isn't really appealing (not neccessarily in every case).
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Work on depth and composition. The tag is 2D which isn't really appealing (not neccessarily in every case).
Off Note: Lets get this guy a 4D tv to go with his hipster attitude about 2D
Primary: I like it. I wouldn't hang it on my wall or anything but I like it.
Quote Originally Posted by FatalTrigger View Post
Off Note: Lets get this guy a 4D tv to go with his hipster attitude about 2D
Primary: I like it. I wouldn't hang it on my wall or anything but I like it.
You're an idiot. A tag looks 2D when there's no given depth illusion.
Its nice
relaxing
Someones feelings got hurt.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?