DCUO

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
DCUO
Anyone download DC Universe Online? On the PSN store it says like 120 MB, but when you download the game it is actually 18 GB.

Anyways, anyone download it? I am looking for someone to gameshare the add-ons with (Green Lantern Add-On)
If you have that add-on or any other good add-ons, I am happy to gameshare. Just PM me. (But my main attraction is the Green Lantern Add-On)

**Called "DC Universe Online: Fight For The Light Add-On"
Ima wait till it's "free2play" lol
@NegroTwinkie
It is actually F2P, just that there are no trophies and you will only have two characters. You can still play through the whole game and play online like the full version.
@-Viper
O from what I remember it was like a $60 subscription every month
Well I'll download it when I have free time cause 18gb would take me a whole day to download
how to get green lantern's power? the power of light i think..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us