Help!This program cannot be run in DOS mode

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
!This program cannot be run in DOS mode
Im on my new laptop and it says that when i try to download combat arms or any other game ... Im on a mac btw.
You can't play CA on a MAC, without bootrom or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
You can't play CA on a virtual machine.

It won't let you.

/Moved to CA help.

Please post in the correct section.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


You can't play CA on a virtual machine.

It won't let you.

/Moved to CA help.

Please post in the correct section.
You can, I've done it.
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post


You can, I've done it.
It never works when I try it.



It says:

cannot be played as a VM.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


You can't play CA on a virtual machine.

It won't let you.

/Moved to CA help.

Please post in the correct section.
that where i put it didn't it??? and so you can't play games on the mac?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
that where i put it didn't it??? and so you can't play games on the mac?
You put it in discussions.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


You put it in discussions.
ok and i can't play any games that mpgh give hacks for on the mac?????
Why do i see this in discussions o:

But ot you can't play CA on a Mac, that's why lol. I think same with CF, not sure tho
mac does not work with .exe ..
I really dont like Bootcamp or vm that why i didnt use it.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us