I need a hack for CF-PH...

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I need a hack for CF-PH...
Hi guys,

I'm a Singaporean who currently plays the Philippine CF - it was recommended by my Filipino friend..
Does anyone of you who can send me a hack and its instruction? I actually want to play with my Singaporean friends too because I recommend them the CF-PH. But just for fun I want to use a autoaim and can see them through wall...

Thanks in advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis69 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm a Singaporean who currently plays the Philippine CF - it was recommended by my Filipino friend..
Does anyone of you who can send me a hack and its instruction? I actually want to play with my Singaporean friends too because I recommend them the CF-PH. But just for fun I want to use a autoaim and can see them through wall...

Thanks in advanced.

w0w you are a Singaporean? just a advice, don`t play it if you are in Singapore cause you will have a much lag that cause for you not to kill cause of the lag. But if your location is at the Philippines, then you can play without lags.
What Zack said... Wait for a new release. ~Closed...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?