Cool new login
So yeah had some time spare and made a new login for you guys.
Top SS is with the default login box and bottom SS is the one with the login layout I made
I will include both loginBgs in the folder.
Default login box:

My login layout:

My login is called loginbg by defualt if you dont want to use my layout just change the names of the loginbg files around.
Virus scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
lologin.rar - Jotti's malware scan
To install you go here:
C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\UI\UI_Login
Then copy and paste the loginbg.tga into the folder (Keep the original)
Enjoy

Top SS is with the default login box and bottom SS is the one with the login layout I made
I will include both loginBgs in the folder.
Default login box:

My login layout:

My login is called loginbg by defualt if you dont want to use my layout just change the names of the loginbg files around.
Virus scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
lologin.rar - Jotti's malware scan
To install you go here:
C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\UI\UI_Login
Then copy and paste the loginbg.tga into the folder (Keep the original)
Enjoy
