Teleportation

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Teleportation
A little preview:



You can walk under the map, teleport to locations . Jump through walls and more.
Crossfire sucks xD

Edit:
Littel bit more fine tuning:



Edit 2:
Stupid crossfire xD
nice work although this is old :P I remeber I think in v3 we added this. But yea good work!
lol..... try it now....lol if it still work i give you 10000 $ if no you give me, deal?
Quote Originally Posted by WeaponHacker View Post
lol..... try it now....lol if it still work i give you 10000 $ if no you give me, deal?
I made that video yeasterday....
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I made that video yeasterday....
but when u fall twice u get client error
Theres a method to glitch through floors, walls ,...
isnt it wrong section?
lol it have sense?
I would like if its TeleGrenade, or Teleport to other base
But nice coding!
Yes. Nice work...Nice Coding...!
My TelePort Give Error
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us