HelpAccolade Sounds

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Accolade Sounds
Sooo I rez extracted UI_SND, where all the accolade sounds are and got my CS ones and renamed them, and put them there.

but in game it still sounds normal?
Reinject, and rename .reznew to .rez.
No, I'm using supercars methos of bypass, so I have the texturescripts folder and allll my many mods in there, I have changed other sounds game sounds and weapons, but this isn't working for some reason.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudAngel View Post
No, I'm using supercars methos of bypass, so I have the texturescripts folder and allll my many mods in there, I have changed other sounds game sounds and weapons, but this isn't working for some reason.
Probably this is because it doesnt need to be bypassed. Try doing it the normal method and get back to us
i just deleted UI_SND.Rez
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?