SolvedHelp this sucky ping

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help this sucky ping
Hey guys
After halloween patch, few days later. and i got this F.high ping! My usual ping at UK servers is 150
but now it's only 300 +

I have disabled everything, i disabled anti virus, i locked the internet (password) and i shut down all things that are connected to my router.

and still same ping (300+)
and i believe that it's 100% server sided

help?? information please??
if you are from southern america
go to the z8games forums and tell them your ping
because z8games is working on fixing that problem
z8 server lag
mine went up also
Quote Originally Posted by MightySaa0d View Post
Im from Middle East @Hugo Boss

but im not sure, it could be the same reason why too.. the pings are always messed up
i remember having 2 ping back in 2010 and now its back to 11
So you're in Dubai or Saudi I assume.

A lot of people are having issues. It's even me too. I'm getting abnormal 70 pings in Alpha, Beta, Charlie(and so on), when I usually get 10 ping. Proof of that is Z8 servers are 10 min drive away from my house.
Problems with Z8.
The only help you can get would be Leatrix Latency Fix.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?