CnC

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CnC
So yeah only one way to learn
this is something I made trying out new things I've learned recently

BW:



Colour:



CnC, help me become better !
The colored one looks best. But those random light sources all over her face look weird.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post
The colored one looks best. But those random light sources all over her face look weird.
It was part of the render if you're talking about the pink/reddish specks.
I tried removing/dimming them but i couldn't do that very well.
Goodjob, I Really Like The Coloured One But The Grey One Is Very Awesome Too
Not bad at all. Too dark on the left edges though...
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Not bad at all. Too dark on the left edges though...
Thanks.
I'll try and avoid making a mistake like that next time.
Oh, and sorry for double posting but please don't make borders next time.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Oh, and sorry for double posting but please don't make borders next time.
I made non bordered versions.
Uploading them now.
Its an alrigth tag, there is many things wrong with it tho
Focal is badly cut, Colors need some more, try out more gradient maps.
the left side seems a tad bit empty, would crop some of it out.
keep it up tho.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us