HelpHow to hack/ what is hacking....

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How to hack/ what is hacking....
Hello everybody,
I'm just new to the scene and would like to learn some more about hacking (not just how to hack, more like how to make own hacks/programming and similar stuff...).
Unfortunately I couldn't find any tutorials about how to make hacks (lots of tuts on how tu use an injector...).
My question is, is there anybody who would like to help me with some problems (how to use the hacks correctly) and explain me programming stuff (have some basic knowledges...).

I hope Posts like these are allowed, if not pls delete ...

Thanks in advance

edit: sorry i saw in the section rules: •Asking how to code hacks is not allowed... sorry for wrong section!
I tried the first tut, i just replaced the addsbullet adress whith the new one which M0k1 postet a few days ago. I tried to inject the dll file into ca, but ca didn´t load... it just crashed at the beginning after hackshield has loaded... I think.

Can anybody help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Hugoboz View Post
I tried the first tut, i just replaced the addsbullet adress whith the new one which M0k1 postet a few days ago. I tried to inject the dll file into ca, but ca didn´t load... it just crashed at the beginning after hackshield has loaded... I think.

Can anybody help me?
What base ?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us