Can Anyone Help Me!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can Anyone Help Me!
Hello, I Want make Advance Injector For Multy Games
Like
WarRock
All Series of CoD
Ca All Series
Every FPS Games, Even Minecraft [Inject .Jar file to Normal Minecraft, without Put Stuff into Minecraft.jar or change jar]

How it should Look

List Of Stuff
If you put mouse into Game of Exe and it goes to blue and after if you press other place it goes Gray
Browser of Dll's All Dll's And Jars
List Of Stuff End!
The problem with any of what you want is that I can HARDLY understand it.
You want to make a .dll injector. That is easy. You want to make it so that
hacks are injectable into a .jar file. Honestly, I have never heard of anything
like this. If it exists, let me know. But I doubt it does. For the last part, I
honestly don't know what you are asking for. Blue and Grey. It makes no
sense. Please, oh please clarify what it is you are looking for.

~ZerO
Thread closed. Obviously just going to leech.
Thanks, Jason. Things like this seriously piss me off.

~ZerO
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us