Ufc 64

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Ufc 64
itas cmoing up omg omg
That shit is gay. It's almost like enjoying WWE.
UFC is god lol. Actual fighting now touching each other all over like that fake gay shit.
Holy fuck UFC 64 was so bad ass. Rich Franklin lost his belt and too many looses I didn't wanna see this UFC :/

Meh I am still down about the Ken Shamrock loosing against that moron whats his face Peto Dorktiz?
come on dont rip on WWE well like DX like 2 put it
if u ant down with that 2 words for ya...
loook at the signature it says it 2 words
come on wwe owns it ant fave if u fall of a 7 feet lader on a tabel if u say its allready broken you know that will hurt
and u call it fake

its not sports its wwe sprots entertanement
its just ment to be entertaning ight.....
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
UFC is god lol. Actual fighting now touching each other all over like that fake gay shit.
LOL UFC FTW!!!! WWE = fake and i have proof.
new one coming soon.
Ya, I like UFC. Take them to the ground and beat the shit out of each other.
UFC is great.
I've always wanted to do it, as long as I knock my opponent out.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us