Byte scanner

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Byte scanner
I made a byte scanner that can detect addresses and offsets.

You need to input the bytes, and where in the bytes the address is.
You can say that some byte can be any thing.

I will explain a littel part how it works. Feel free to ask me about this!

Video:


Its not hard to maken! And it will update all the addies with out updating the dll!
THANKS Brimir!

THIS IS GREAT! I will try when I have the time...

+Thanked.

Edit: So you put in the bytes, then it will come up with the address/whatever....?
Yes indeed, I take a part that contains the address.
I convert them to a byte array and "nop" the ones that can be diferent.

When CF starts up the scanner scan's all the bytes in cshell.dll. If it is 100% the same (0x90 is alway's correct ) as the bytes I insert.
Then it return the address at the place I marked
made that thing before u do..
~EDIT~
just checked the vid
i used different method
and why the uploader is lauwy100?
are u @lauwy?
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I made a byte scanner that can detect addresses and offsets.

You need to input the bytes, and where in the bytes the address is.
You can say that some byte can be any thing.

I will explain a littel part how it works. Feel free to ask me about this!

Video:


Its not hard to maken! And it will update all the addies with out updating the dll!
LAUWY when did ucome back?
Quote Originally Posted by [G-FORCEISDEADDONTASKWHY] View Post
LAUWY when did ucome back?
a week ago i think..
does he mean an address logger that is easy to make?
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
does he mean an address logger that is easy to make?
i made one and iam noob means it is easy
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
i made one and iam noob means it is easy
haha, me 2 xD

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
does he mean an address logger that is easy to make?
Yes it is.

I also made it very easy to use. I made a php webpage where I past in the asm code. I mark where the address is.
I click on generate.. I copy the function call... Done

Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
made that thing before u do..
~EDIT~
just checked the vid
i used different method
and why the uploader is lauwy100?
are u @lauwy?
Indeed, It was also posted some where here a few day's ago
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
haha, me 2 xD



Yes it is.

I also made it very easy to use. I made a php webpage where I past in the asm code. I mark where the address is.
I click on generate.. I copy the function call... Done



Indeed, It was also posted some where here a few day's ago
Nov 7, 2011 now u didnt post that vid anywhere else

and i like this method and popably will release a multi version hack...
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
Nov 7, 2011 now u didnt post that vid anywhere else

and i like this method and popably will release a multi version hack...

The
"Indeed, It was also posted some where here a few day's ago"

Was @:
are u @lauwy?

Btw, do you know more nice stuff to make (like this)?
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
The
"Indeed, It was also posted some where here a few day's ago"

Was @:
are u @lauwy?

Btw, do you know more nice stuff to make (like this)?
no, but add me:
giniyat202@live.com
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us