Date:
People involved:
What was traded/sold:
Thread:
Notes (Optional):
Date: 07/11/2011
People involved: Me and Jecours11
What was traded/sold: Dota 2 Beta key
Thread:
Notes (Optional): I really recommend this guy, i recieved the key fast and he acted very professional !
Date: 9th of nov 2011
People involved: Just him and I
What was traded/sold: Dota2 beta key
Thread: none
Notes (Optional): I just did the transaction recieved the key within mins was awesome, no issue at all and highly recommended seller, I was pretty skeptical at first, took the leap and did not regret it
Date: 8th november 2011
People involved: me and jecours11
What was traded/sold: dota 2 beta key
Thread: none, directly on msn
Notes (Optional): at first i was afraid of being scammed, but I just went for it and now I'm playing dota 2. I really recommend this guy
Date: 9th November 2011
People involved: Me and him.
What was traded/sold: Dota 2 Beta key.
Thread: N/A
Notes (Optional): I wired the cash to him using Paypal, while we were using Facebook chat to communicate. Both the seller & key was legit.
Date: 10 november 2011
People involved: Me and Jecours11
What was traded/sold: Dota 2 Beta key
Thread:
Notes (Optional): This guy is awesome ! my key works !! it's good !! I recommend !
Dota 2 key
People involved: Me and Jecours11
What was traded/sold: Dota 2 Beta key
Thread:
Notes (Optional): His keys are awesome, once you activate the key you get 2x extra invites in your steam inventory
Date: 10/11/2011
People involved: Me and Jecours 11
What was traded/sold: Dota 2 beta key
Thread:
Notes (Optional): Quick service and helpful
Date: 11/11/2011
People involved: me and jecour
What was traded/sold: Dota 2 gift invite
Thread: im not sure but about selling dota 2 invite lol
Notes (Optional): im making much trouble to him, asking him a lot of question to make sure his a legit seller, and as a result thats true, i got the beta key from him now, thanks to him im downloading and about to play dota soon, thankss
Date: 11/17/2011
People involved: Me and Jecours
What was traded/sold: Dota 2 gift invite
Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ml#post5479448
Notes: Very trustworthy seller if you are thinking about getting a Dota 2 key this is the guy to get it from.
Date: 18/11/2011
People involved: Me and Jecours11
What was traded/sold: Dota 2 Beta key
Thread:
Notes (Optional): I really recommend this guy, i received the key fast and he acted very professional !
10/10 thumbs up