QuestionHow do I reverse the acount CROSSFIRE?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How do I reverse the acount CROSSFIRE?
How do I reverse the acount CROSSFIRE?
Screenshot[IMG][/IMG]
wew.JPG182 KB · 22 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by tv5mo04 View Post
How do I reverse the acount CROSSFIRE?
Screenshot[IMG][/IMG]
I don`t understand what is reverse.
But I can see that you were ban.
If the ban is an IP ban use IP hider..
Next time. Don't use shooot ->troughwalls. Aimbot. Etc<- use you're hack wisely!
Watch out to those -<cf forumers>- in Game:-) Before using hacks. Become a smart guy my friend
Learn to balance cheating and fair play.

Atleast you'll not going to creep in the sewers when X-crap decides to be serious again.
Use your hack wisely because i've been almost banned because of a GDIVanguard member. they really suck
You can't revert a ban unless you can provide sufficient proof for an unban.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?