Some things to consider before/after making a help request.
There has been a lot of threads about certain errors or problems, and sometimes even questions. Before making a help request on a problem or error you may be having, here is some things to consider before making a thread.
After making a help request, some things you should do:
When people ask simple questions; for example:
You shouldn't do.
What you should do.
But like said, read the guide for better details.
Happy Gaming!
- Try searching the problem/error on Google, or try searching using another search engine.
- Look on the games website for relevant solutions.
- Ask a member or someone you at least know of that may be able to help you out.
- Try messing around and troubleshoot the error yourself if you can.
- Screen shots/Videos of the problem/error
- List what you have done yourself against this problem.
- Be clear in what you say. State the problem to the point.
- Describe the situation of the error - basically explain when did it start happening, etc.
- Any more information in advance. Be as specific as possible.
After making a help request, some things you should do:
When people ask simple questions; for example:

You shouldn't do.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk
I'm not sure. I still have to test other weapons out. I'll get back to you when I get results.
- Be clear in what you say... Answer questions fully with as much details as given.
- Learn to test... For example what was said, if you go with a reply like "idk" - that isn't good. You should test it out and see.
- When a post has been repeated = Spam
- Pointless Messages = Spam
- People who say "OHHH I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO" = Spam.
But like said, read the guide for better details.
Happy Gaming!