Need Boosting Partner - Have Server

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Boosting Partner - Have Server
Hey all,

I saw a thread about doing the repair thing on the robot need a partner to do this with as for 1 I have not unlocked the robot but can repair it. I have my own server that we can do this on ign is rushuk1828

Simon
I added you. (IGN datimmeh)

Get online on Battlelog please.
Hey!

Please add me: SprayActi
Add me please.

ID: Wobot_Dino
add me ign=iemonparty
I added youon Battlelog Simon, accept please.
sorry guys im not doing this anymore, please do not add me ^^ have set my server to standard now. Will let people know if I am doing this again however.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us