Black Friday Info Thread [Updated]

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Platinum, Gold? Are you serious? Nexon is selecting the prizes you get from the amount of NX you buy?

This shit is funny. I'm copper. Fuck them.
It's not the rank, apparently its the level of people the have liking their fan page on Facebook.

you guys are all retarded, if this was actually by NX rank, Nexon would have so much heat on their ass right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
It's not the rank, apparently its the level of people the have liking their fan page on Facebook.

you guys are all retarded, if this was actually by NX rank, Nexon would have so much heat on their ass right now.
LMFAO.

People buying 1000$ worth of NX just to be part of this event.
Phoduhluls.
That's gonna be what the third time the ACR is going for permanent. First for I think 100,000 GP then later sold for 80,000 GP...
But I'm getting the shotgun and AK-47.
Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Bacon View Post
That's gonna be what the third time the ACR is going for permanent. First for I think 100,000 GP then later sold for 80,000 GP...
But I'm getting the shotgun and AK-47.
I'm getting the ACR and the shotty, Maybe the AK.
M4 has a label that says "noobs only".
/smfh
Acr is decent
What should i get
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post

Fuck you lifetaker fag
Gift me perm AK?
Legit acc brah, one year of hard work.
/stuck for 3 days .
HOW MUCH IS THE PERM AK47?!
probably around 60K.
They change prices all the time. Its probably gonna be 100K


CURRENT GP224,017
I need more
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?