Unhappywall hake

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
wall hake
how to make hack with this
#define PlayerBody ( Stride == 44 || Stride == 40 )
// Note for retards, the " || " Operator means "Or" as in: "PlayerBody is equal to stride number 44, or 40."
You can´t make with this a wallhack /fp
First of al you should learn C++. Then I can continue talking.
Cuz if I explain you that code, you won´t understand
healp me
sir i need wall hack plz healp me
There is no working wallhack on MPGH at the moment. I can´t do anything.
Just wait until a wallhack is released
I will releas soon a Hack with a wallhack in it .
And if whe Gona explain how to make a Wallhack but you dont know C++ then its pointless
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us