No Beep

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
No Beep
So my PC has crashed for nothing. Some info I can give you is: I hate XP and upgraded to 7, Sometimes my computer freezes(a lot), I downloaded loads of stuff but I did care of viruses, and now when I turn it on, there is no beep sound and nothing shows on the monitor. Help please
If you're not passing POST you most likely have some malfunctioning hardware. Reconnect everything and try again, if you can check the POST status in a manner other than beeps (maybe the speaker died, who knows) do so
I would suggest checking your memory (disconnect and reconnect piece by piece), I have had an issues like this and it turned out to be some faulty memory. Also to check it's not OS or software related you can always take out or swap the HDD and see if it boots.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?