Crossfire Bug....

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
your i-net sucks?
Nope
i everytime have 50-60 ping...
CF Fail /-_-
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
CF Fail /-_-
Yes.. A lot of times This Sh*t happened to me...
Yep , shit is fucked .
Yeap i got some bugs too . In HM sometimes the G stucks (when i'm human) for a few seconds.
Quote Originally Posted by jamaic View Post
Yeap i got some bugs too . In HM sometimes the G stucks (when i'm human) for a few seconds.
In every game type it stucks.... For about 0.5 s.
But anyway...
Lol A New Crossfire Fail
I Think I've Got That Before
hhhhh we always see that on this game
it's CF dude the home of hacke.rs and bugs
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post
I Think I've Got That Before
It came after Halloween...
You could also do this with rez mod
well that aint a surprise
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?