What is the best Anti-VIRUS for DETECTION RATE of malware NOT SO MUCH False Postives?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
What is the best Anti-VIRUS for DETECTION RATE of malware NOT SO MUCH False Postives?
what anti-VIRUS is good for detection rate of malware, I dont care if it slows down my computer but I care if it has a big detection of false positives. So what is the best? I was thinking Eset Nod32 Smart Security 5 or Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.

As you know I am not talking anti-spyware because I have all on them(the good ones), I have malware bytes pro, superantispyware professional lifetime, Spyware doctor, Iobit malware fighter.
The two you stated are the best two in my opinion, Kaspersky is 'heavier' though.
And for the Spyware I'd recommend Spybot Search & Destroy.
panada cloud and malawarebytes
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
panada cloud and malawarebytes
Malwarebytes is a virus itself.. If you don't buy membership goodluck.
I have ESET 5, I like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I have ESET 5, I like it.
Thank you. I was waiting for someone to mention it.

I have ESET Nod32 5 as well. It's the best out there. It picks up every virus as a virus, and I've never had a false positive with it. It is fairly resource demanding, so you need a decent build or a computer that's just for finances (which is what I use it on).

If you don't want to pay for it, try to find a cracked version.

If you just want something free, get Spybot S&D, Malwarebytes, Vundofix, and IOBit Suite (freeware edition). Those can all be run independently and you don't need to keep them running in the background.

If you want a decent A/V that stays running in the background try Symantec A/V (BEFORE THEY CREATED NORTON). The virus definitions are still kept up-to-date, it's not resource hungry, and it does a DECENT (it's free so it won't be the best) job.
SystemSuite 11 Professional, and Malawarebytes, those two really work well, keeps computer clean.
Kasperky is
Don't use A/V, but if I did, I would either use ESET 5 or Kaspersky.
spybot is good but i hope they change 2.0 because scanning every stupid file everytime anything acess is really anoying
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?