ArrowDetectedFIX UPDATE MPGH D3D PB

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
FIX UPDATE MPGH D3D PB
FIX UPDATE HACK D3D MENU SIMPLE

HotKey:
>Insert

Fiture Hacks:
>Chams
>Wallchams (Auto On)
>Weaponchams (Auto On)
>Crosshair
>No Fog
>Move Menu

Password:
Code:
www.mpgh.net
Hack Has not been tested in Point Blank Italy, Point Blank Tiurkey, Point Blank Brazil

Note:
>Projeck Blackout Chams/Wallhack CT Force Not Visible
>PointBlank Indonesia Not Work

>File in Patch with Enigma Protector

Tested Project Blackout and Point Blank Philippines on window 7 32 bit Work 100%





>Tools needed:
NET Framwork 4.0
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributal 2010
Msvcr100.dll
D3DX9_43.dll

>Scan Virus Online:

virustotal
jotti
FIX UPDATE MPGH D3D PB.rar792 KB · 2,048 downloads Scanning…
Woo

apppppprooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. What happenned?
Quote Originally Posted by aljohndeo View Post
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. What happenned?
needs to be approved by a mod
Quote Originally Posted by PlaydoMan View Post
needs to be approved by a mod
Oh! I didn't know. Thanks dude! I've been waiting for this. I hope it works this time.
Quote Originally Posted by aljohndeo View Post
Oh! I didn't know. Thanks dude! I've been waiting for this. I hope it works this time.
it probably and most definitely will, now we play the waiting game ~_~.
Nice Job bro
Thanks @Udelz .
Where Duh Mods? :/ Need an Approval!!!!!
Just be patient -.-
there needs to be more active mods in the project blackout section ~_~.
I need this. It's going to be x1.5 in PB PH later. )
Great JOB on this! ^___^ thanks so much for sharing
Qmo is leaving MPGH ... And i hope that's is temporary

We need to support all the CODER in this section .
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?