Skyrim pwnd

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Skyrim pwnd
OMG SKYRIM IS OUT AND ITS SICK!
MORE THAN 118K PLAYERS ON STEAM CURRENTLY PLAYING IT AND OMG ALREADY TORRENTING IT

edit: currently 198k players playing it on steam
http://store.steampowered.com/stats/ⓘ
yeah

We know this already
Would download the crack but my comp can't run it. Guess it's xbox for me
Now I have a reason to fix up my dad's old PC.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Would download the crack but my comp can't run it. Guess it's xbox for me
welcome to club. I could run oblivion on low.
Shit pc4ever
-___________-
i guess il torrent it to
Hmm Looks like Runescape has a challenge ;O
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
Hmm Looks like Runescape has a challenge ;O
You're one funny guy.
GOOD luck
its like 1:5 ration on piratebay lol
nty , I dont like skyrim .
Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
Hmm Looks like Runescape has a challenge ;O
/EPICFACEPALM
rs is f2p , browser game
skyrim is p2p , freaking 15 gb's or even 20gb.
DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRP
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
GOOD luck
its like 1:5 ration on piratebay lol
nty , I dont like skyrim .

/EPICFACEPALM
rs is f2p , browser game
skyrim is p2p , freaking 15 gb's or even 20gb.
DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRP
Skyrim is 5,60 GB
The installer is 5,1 GB
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?