Red facePatchedPrestige token HACK

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Prestige token HACK
Hi I help ur for get a prestige token

1:Open the game and go to Play - Barracks - Prestige Shop

2:Open Cheat engine (run as admin) and Load "iw5mp"



3:Go file Load And load My Table



4: Go down to where it says "prestige token" and change the value to 1



5. Now in game you should have 1 free unlock!



And the virus scan:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner






"Its My First Thread if it is not good so-called the self"

Ty


Be aware, CE could possibly result in a ban. If someone gets banned, post here quickly
Prestige token tablet.rar320 B · 889 downloads Scanning…
/approved

Yeah Its Approved FOR MY FIRST Thread <3<3
Be aware, CE could possibly result in a ban. If someone gets banned, post here quickly.
Yes Sorry i Dont say thisin my Post
or use level hack > go to level 81 > prestige > get 1 point > use macro > get 1000points in 10-15min?? xD use up 920.. (double xp etc..) keep the other points sounds like a good idea
Quote Originally Posted by tester501 View Post
or use level hack > go to level 81 > prestige > get 1 point > use macro > get 1000points in 10-15min?? xD use up 920.. (double xp etc..) keep the other points sounds like a good idea
Have you used a level hack? Let me know which one actually works, I haven't tested one
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


Have you used a level hack? Let me know which one actually works, I haven't tested one
Don't be so scared Ryan
Yes Too
Here in 20 sec u get 99999999 token XDEY
I Have Too u need
I Create A thread With This ??
Quote Originally Posted by davman05 View Post
I Have Too u need
I Create A thread With This ??
Yeah if it hasn't been posted yet, feel free.
U Used Really im lvl 17 lol And >With This Im lvl 51 ^^
Or you could make a program for this?
Idk Create A Program Sorry
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us