MW3 SAVE GAME

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MW3 SAVE GAME
hy pls can anyone upload save game becouse i reset my windows so i lost it pls
I lost mine too, Completed half of it, it said auto save more times, later i closed down. It said New game, and then there was resume game and select mission is grey, then i was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------.
I'd upload you mine, but I'm only on the third mission..
Or just hack ur way in there. =D

but, where to get savegame from?
Start over, it's defiantly worth playing again.
Quote Originally Posted by rinma50 View Post
hy pls can anyone upload save game becouse i reset my windows so i lost it pls
If you tell me what to upload, then I will give you mine
Quote Originally Posted by 67t89lltas5e View Post
If you tell me what to upload, then I will give you mine
i think i was on the end of mission castle and can you tell me where to put save game to play it and can you upload it
download a trainer.

but its fuck easy and im playing on veteran.
^That's because you're Arnold Squasha******.
Quote Originally Posted by HAXXXXXX View Post
^That's because you're Arnold Squasha******.
thats true, 1 Man team



on veteran mode.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us