[CANA]2nd lt5 for Sale! Lots of perms, gp, items. PAYPAL.
Hello MPGH forumers, I'm here to sell my CANA account. I'm selling it because I'm am moving to Battlefield 3.
This account is legit from the start, is CBL clean, a well known Combat Arms Forumer and well known Bravo West QR player.
Rank- 2nd lt5 68%
GP- 261,250
NX Grade- Silver (spent well over 300,00k nx on this acc.)
KDR- 1.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
m416 CQB Camo 321 days+
Perms
xm8
m417 combat
acr
m4 super 90
l96a1 ghille!!
mg21e steel
m16a3 professional
american eagle
c1860N
M92FS Professional
g23 16 days
Perm backpacks/ caps
veteran backpack
3rd anniversary backpack
professional backpack
3rd anniversary bandanna
3rd anniversary cap
professional cap
veteran cap
LOTS of gp/ exp passes
200% gp/exp passes 448
Hp kdr vision
grey hisec keys 310
respawn tokens 93
1 player record reset
100+ items in inbox.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check out the youtube video for the exact items and everything in the account.
PAYPAL ONLY.
Anything over $75 AUD
I live in Australia, anyone living in Australia can negotiate with me other paying methods
Please don't hack on my account. I spent lots of time on this account.
This account is legit from the start, is CBL clean, a well known Combat Arms Forumer and well known Bravo West QR player.
Rank- 2nd lt5 68%
GP- 261,250
NX Grade- Silver (spent well over 300,00k nx on this acc.)
KDR- 1.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
m416 CQB Camo 321 days+
Perms
xm8
m417 combat
acr
m4 super 90
l96a1 ghille!!
mg21e steel
m16a3 professional
american eagle
c1860N
M92FS Professional
g23 16 days
Perm backpacks/ caps
veteran backpack
3rd anniversary backpack
professional backpack
3rd anniversary bandanna
3rd anniversary cap
professional cap
veteran cap
LOTS of gp/ exp passes
200% gp/exp passes 448
Hp kdr vision
grey hisec keys 310
respawn tokens 93
1 player record reset
100+ items in inbox.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check out the youtube video for the exact items and everything in the account.
PAYPAL ONLY.
Anything over $75 AUD
I live in Australia, anyone living in Australia can negotiate with me other paying methods
Please don't hack on my account. I spent lots of time on this account.


