OutdatedToken Editor

Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by [JM]ChopperGunner[NL] View Post
Undetected?
seems so... always use at own risk!
Works perfekt! Thanks man!
Huh it gives me the tokens but when i buy xp it doesnt show me that i got it lol
Quote Originally Posted by rename View Post
Huh it gives me the tokens but when i buy xp it doesnt show me that i got it lol
It should be at the bottom right in 'Barracks'
Thanks for 4hrs free double exp
I'll use more later
When I enter to a lobby, there're two icons of XP, do the other people see that?
Quote Originally Posted by Sacer View Post
When I enter to a lobby, there're two icons of XP, do the other people see that?
As far as i know it is only viewable for you, although im not 100%.
I think the update broke this mod (1.3.362), doesn't seem to work for me anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by dillen View Post
I think the update broke this mod (1.3.362), doesn't seem to work for me anymore.
Same here
This still working? I thought IW changed the addresses.
doesn't work dude, tried it multiply times after the update.


Okay, since addresses are changed, I'll close this thread.

File is still available to download for those who want to try.

If it works, VM me.
Posts 61–74 of 74 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us