Updated Adresses

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Updated Adresses
11/16/11 its my birthday happy to me

CShell - 0xA65EE8
No Reload - 0x2698
No Spread - 0x26A0
No Wep Weight - 0x2450
No Smoke - Pointer 0xA65D00 Offset 0x78C
No Weapon Chand Dalay - 0x269C
One Hit - 0x7F8 [I think it's patched]
Jump Start - 0x104 - 0x9C - 0x50
NoRepeatReload - 0xA65EE8
UnlimitedAmmo - 0x7FC [I Put In My VIP Crossfire Hack] Working Whit More One Offset I Not Remember
Good Job
the 1 hit kill will always work for ZM, just always , you know way? cause when you press "F" your weapon damage change, soo, if this thing exist 1 hit wouldnt get patched for ZM, just a logic thing
GJ but some of them are offsets..
Good Job..but I know that
, lol i shared these last week , BTW LEEEECHER
LEECH ??????? LOL YOU NOT REMEMBER OF I ????? I POSTED MUCH HACKS IN SEPTEMBER STOP LEECH WAR PLISS.
I am not leecher,you are,177 post HAHAHAHHA,My LukeSkillz In September Erned 100 Post for i.
Man i am the Law SORRY !
That hack not works is nt working look it in
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us