How to install Operation 7?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
How to install Operation 7?
Okay guys i just download the game "MPlugIn_Setup" I ran the .exe and it finished but theres no shortcut on my desktop and i searched my C: drive for that darn thing and nothing. I also highly doubt this is the game because its only 4MB. Also why does it say plugin? I went to there website and that how i got this setup so please help me.
After you installed the plugin, go back to the site.

Click game start, and it takes you to the client, the 512 MB (or something like that) installer.

Install that, then run it from the site.
Why do i need the plugins?
So you can run the game from your browser
Do i need the plugins? Also does Operation 7 use any anti-hacking programs?
I'm not sure about Anti-Hacks, didn't see one load.

Yes, you need the plugin.

Just click gamestart, install plugin, click gamestart again, download client, install, and click gamestart.
So this is a browser based game? Wow if so that is so lame
No, you just have to start the game by their site. Like KwonHo was.
Oeration 7 is so fucking gay it wont let me start it i keep clicking on there gay ass button "start game" and it takes me to the download section. There so fucking stupied i already downloaded there shit. Fuck people can't we make a game like any other game dam.
Only works if I open in IE.
You have to install the plugin for the right browser. Firefox = Firefox Plugin.

At least, I think they're seperate...

Have you installed everything yet?
Yes i installed plugins and game i do use firefox thats probably why it wont work but if i use gay IE its in some kinda of Japanese shit
Im using it in firefox and it works perfectly.
I got IE to work not my choice of browser but hell if it has to us IE i guess it i will have to deal with it. Also is this browser based or no i hope not.
Its not browser based, you just need to run it off of their site.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?