EOD Tutorial (POWER LEVELING) & Request Partners Here./Boosting methodes.

Posts 526–540 of 635 · Page 36 of 43
Wow, I would like to try it
Quote Originally Posted by hero810 View Post
Wow, I would like to try it
add me on battlelog
Requesting partner. IGN is Ixop.
Want to boost, nick is Presiu
Gotcha', Presiu
EDIT: Nick is Denneisk, BTW.
stupid question but what is EOD?

also I could use some assignment help, I need 50 headshots and 50 spots for the creeping death assignment if anybody can help?

battlelog: homsikpanda
I need a partner, nick is Denneisk, I will brief what to do.
Quote Originally Posted by homesikpanda View Post
stupid question but what is EOD?

also I could use some assignment help, I need 50 headshots and 50 spots for the creeping death assignment if anybody can help?

battlelog: homsikpanda
Quote Originally Posted by Denneisk View Post
I need a partner, nick is Denneisk, I will brief what to do.
Added u both
would love to do some rush boosting.

add me: Betaling
You guys are aware that there are boosting servers out there, where you just cap flags. You can rank anything doing that (though jets can be a pain)
This is a great tutorial
I need a partner send me a pm.
Add me, Sniperdile
Posts 526–540 of 635 · Page 36 of 43

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us