Althought Dank and Myself did a significant amount of the coding for Sinbot in all of it's revisions the only person that is currently active in the forums here as a "member" of Sinbot's developmental team is me. The original "creator" Zaiakunokami and I were scheduled to merge two projects we were each working on into SinBot 2.5 but after he bailed on the community with a rather bullshit excuse I decided to continue issuing out 2.4,and work on 2.5 myself. Shortly after that I got tired of dealing with people that have no right by any means attempting to flame me, so to prove that they stuck their foot in their mouths I shut it down.
If you donated using the link in the program, then to put it bluntly...and it sucks to have to say this but you probably won't get anything.
Donate using the button in my signature, and I can give you a copy within the day of you doing it. You'll be lucky if Zaiakunokami ever gives it to you at all. He's gone, probably for good.
Nico's name appearing in the main thread, along with Hell_demons, and others, is because the bot is dependent on their consoles in order to operate, not because they assisted in coding it. Just to clarify, and sort out some of the apparent confusion.
However, I will say this...At this point, unless it's out of gratitude for the amount of work put into sinbot, or just to support people, there's really no point in donating to sinbot. It's a project that ultimately I decided to kill due to certain members here who feel it's appropriate to flame the individuals that do them favors, and pardon my french but I refuse to put up with anyone's bullshit. I don't waste my time on undeserving pricks.
If you want a good bot, I highly recommend MHWalker, as it's probably one of the most functional bots at the moment. @
l2noob2 is a pretty good guy, and seeing some of the work he's put into it I can tell you it's one of the most solid built at the moment.