Price Check

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Price Check
How much would this account be?
How much would you think people would be willing to pay in UGC for it?
Z8Games
Haven't seen you around lately
I think it about $15 something idk...
Cf accs sadly have low value
with this one it would be super low
5$ is the highest it would go
the most they would give is $5
5$ isnt alot >.< yeah i havnt been posting lately
i wanted a 10$ ugc card that's all :|
I agree with the rest, no more than 5$.
5$ UGC
@iHOP If you would buy it for that much go ahead.
I'll give u 5,01 for it.
Your ign is iSlore? Anyways max of $4.
$5/$10 Would Be Good
yea it's sadly how prices of crossfire accounts are low :/
8-10$
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us