Please HelP With HACK

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Please HelP With HACK
ok i downloaded the pub hack. extracted it directly to the combat arms folder. i went to settings adjusted usernaame and pass. opened up ca i press delete no menu pops up. i dont see any writing at the bottom about a hack. i have Vista. I disabled UAC and it still doesnt work. im new to the hack stuff but i think i am following the right stuff. Please Helppp
Please Someone Help Me
Go propietes and select the compatibility with Windows Xp SP 2.0.
Did this help you? I hope it did.
If it did, thank me.
Follow the instructions cause u gotta do different things for vista
where properties do i go?


Where is properties. and what do i do in properties. Thanks
Ok i figured out how to change compatibility. But it still does not work. I dont see anythign when i start the game. even when i press delete nothing happens. PLEASE help
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?