QuestionRequest : CrossFire Speedhack

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Request : CrossFire Speedhack
Hello Hackers of CF,

I was wondering if one of you could please integrate a speed hack into your next hack releases. I haven't seen a DECENT speed hack in a while. I've tried all of them, and they always result in error.

So, here's a list of what i would like for one of you to make:

FEATURES: Auto
No reload
No recoil
No wepon weight
No fall damage
No grenade damage

FEATURES: Non-Auto
Speedhack (CTRL)
Wallhack (SHIFT)

Note: An sxs.dll file would be ideal, as it is easy to install even for noobs.
Quote Originally Posted by LooBag View Post
Hello Hackers of CF,

I was wondering if one of you could please integrate a speed hack into your next hack releases. I haven't seen a DECENT speed hack in a while. I've tried all of them, and they always result in error.

So, here's a list of what i would like for one of you to make:

FEATURES: Auto
No reload
No recoil
No wepon weight
No fall damage
No grenade damage

FEATURES: Non-Auto
Speedhack (CTRL)
Wallhack (SHIFT)

Note: An sxs.dll file would be ideal, as it is easy to install even for noobs.
wrong section.. request it in the cf section
cf speed hack is really impossible to make right now not even vip hacks have it
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
cf speed hack is really impossible to make right now not even vip hacks have it
That is not true there are a lot of crouch speeders these days
Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder1 View Post
That is not true there are a lot of crouch speeders these days
They actually just keep their normal running speed with a knife while crouched.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us