-Kiwano's Montage.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
-Kiwano's Montage.
This ain't mine, but me gusta.



I like it But I wish CA will be back with no hacks So i wont be called a hacker for A multi-kill
Lol .

I was playing a bit, and did pretty good. But bitches started accusing me while i was legit ( at the time ).

I raged and got some hacks and told them fuckers whats good
NOOBPHARMING.

/naw
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
NOOBPHARMING.

/naw
Skip to 2:39 pls pls.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Skip to 2:39 pls pls.
CSM/MSG, still noobfarming.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


CSM/MSG, still noobfarming.
Show me a better montage pls.

donotwant emnesty/kellerman/xxturner
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Show me a better montage pls.

donotwant emnesty/kellerman/xxturner
k

Pwned by Foombamaroon.






Low ranks in both, but back in 2009ish, when everybody wasn't shit.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


k

Pwned by Foombamaroon.






Low ranks in both, but back in 2009ish, when everybody wasn't shit.
Foom was fucking boss. & I saw the other two already.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post


Foom was fucking boss. & I saw the other two already.
Literally half of his montage is filled with him raping COL's.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Literally half of his montage is filled with him raping COL's.

Lol ikr, he got some skill. D:
can someone help with getting PRO at Combat Arms? I try my best i get like 20-25 kills but sometimes i go negative.
Quote Originally Posted by smdnow1 View Post
can someone help with getting PRO at Combat Arms? I try my best i get like 20-25 kills but sometimes i go negative.
Practice makes perfect.
is that all pll montage any more is sniper only oma?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?