[TUTORIAL] Dinar Hack

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[TUTORIAL] Dinar Hack
Okie dokie, here I am again *hoping for mod COUGH*

  1. Download Cheat Engine
  2. Open warrock
  3. Target Warrock with the little compuer thing at the top of CE
  4. Go into Item shop
  5. Search in CE your dinar amount *2bytes* ex. 30000
  6. then buy something
  7. then search money now ex. 20000
  8. then double click it
  9. Then dont freeze it, just double click the value on the little box at the bottom
  10. Change to what ever
  11. *can only go up to like 50000 or so
  12. Then quickly close cheat engine
  13. kthnxbye


Too 1337 to compete.
owow quin
very nice!!!
thx
lol thnx,thnx to my bordom. Or else i wouldnt have a post on mpgh
I do this, but i only see this value. When i relogin or want buy somethink i seen old value... why??
i have no clue, just change it again then buy something. I know its a hassle but it workss
LIES CURBAG.

Anyone could figure this out, and it can probably be done in T-Search. :@
ASSHOLE. (Doubt you figured this out, beaner)
LOL its funny how people dont know how to hack the dinars...
LOL~ its funny how arun cant get over the fact i actually do soemthing. If you tired of annoying G modz ARUN go to
system79.ath.cx and you will find no crap, just hacks and a good time
I did everything you said but when I try to buy an item, it says insufficient balance, anyway to fix this?
Quin you are a nub. Thats the fucking value it shows you. Idiot.
No davey my little friend. Just do it, buy the guns you want, then search for 1 *one week* then extend it to 30 days, and change that addey too 100 and have for 1/3 of your year. David, you havnt made a warrock hack since your first post on mpgh. Please make some or dont flame the users trying to help your forum be more succesful.
iverson, dont tell dave what to do, i was just pointing out. Dave is still 1337 but he doesnt show it off.
Stupid nub, I have made more hacks then you have ever had Mr. Leecher. This will not work because first.

A. You are stupid. None of your hacks work.
B. Stupid fuck its all server sided. You can't extend shit.
C. Yep A and B are pretty viable.
D. Oh I forgot you are a leeecccccccccccheeeeeeeeeerrrrrr.
E. I am going to extend your ban to 30 days k. Thanks. Bai.
LOL! look at this face, this is my not care face.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us