Trading 20m RSGP for CF chams/wallhack/espbox
Im trading my RSGP for 1 of the 3 hacks posted in the title.
You might ask why I don't just get a normal pub hack, this is because they keep getting patched and I want my own private hack that would take some time to get patched, also most pub hacks are bugged.
It would be nice if the hack is triggered by the F7, F8, F9 keys, etc...
MSN me for a deal: rizwan146@.hotmail.ca
I expect the hack to work and if need we can use an MM.
You might ask why I don't just get a normal pub hack, this is because they keep getting patched and I want my own private hack that would take some time to get patched, also most pub hacks are bugged.
It would be nice if the hack is triggered by the F7, F8, F9 keys, etc...
MSN me for a deal: rizwan146@.hotmail.ca
I expect the hack to work and if need we can use an MM.

