C# Tutorials
My friends have been telling me for a long time that I should teach them C#.. Sooo, I have decided to write tutorials on everything.
I will be uploading more chapters in the future. I plan on releasing 200 or more chapters. Everything from the start is completely noob-friendly, even giving the website on here to download C#.
Please read everything in Chapter 1 before commenting/asking questions.
Added Bonus: Some chapters (such as Chapter 2), contain a Quiz.exe. Things you have learned within the chapter will be used within the quiz. It will take a long time to finish 200+ chapters, but I plan on covering everything from Basic Variables.. to DLLImports (outside APIs).. possibly even making a game private server (WoW, or Vindi.. something easy?).
Hope everyone that downloads is happy with my work. Be Patient for future chapters! If I missed something/didn't explain something correctly/used wrong grammar, tell me!
Virus Scans
Chapter1.rar VirusTotal Virscan
Chapter2.rar VirusTotal Virscan
Chapter3.rar VirusTotal Virscan


I will be uploading more chapters in the future. I plan on releasing 200 or more chapters. Everything from the start is completely noob-friendly, even giving the website on here to download C#.
Please read everything in Chapter 1 before commenting/asking questions.
Added Bonus: Some chapters (such as Chapter 2), contain a Quiz.exe. Things you have learned within the chapter will be used within the quiz. It will take a long time to finish 200+ chapters, but I plan on covering everything from Basic Variables.. to DLLImports (outside APIs).. possibly even making a game private server (WoW, or Vindi.. something easy?).
Hope everyone that downloads is happy with my work. Be Patient for future chapters! If I missed something/didn't explain something correctly/used wrong grammar, tell me!
Virus Scans
Chapter1.rar VirusTotal Virscan
Chapter2.rar VirusTotal Virscan
Chapter3.rar VirusTotal Virscan

