R.I.P. Call of Duty on PC : October 29, 2003 - November 15, 2011

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
R.I.P. Call of Duty on PC : October 29, 2003 - November 15, 2011
Anyone have any words they would like to say about the passing of this great franchise? MW3 on PC has less players than Team Fortress 2 right now on steampowered game stats... its officially dead.
Well, TF2 is free to play while MW3 is $60/$27 to get.. I think I'd go for TF2 too if it was a money thing.
MW3 has lost at least 2000 players every night since release, so people are LEAVING a game they already bought to go play a free to play game or skyrim
No, every night the game has 100k people on in AUS.
EVERY NIGHT.
But it was sold hugely.
Of course TF2 will have more players. How does that make it dead? Plus I left-- took a break from Mw3 to play Skyrim.. does this mean I'm never going to play it again? Your arguments are shit.

Take a look at the stats:



TF2 has more players at this time, but not overall for Mw3. And you can't compare Skyrim to Mw3. They're 100% different games. Reason Mw3 might be less active, is because Skyrim came out slightly after.

Oh look at that, every one of your arguments disproven.
Sorry that I don't have the luxury nor do many players to be on 24/7 to be playing a game.
Lol, people are obviously playing Skyrim instead, doesn't mean they left it.



MW3 had record sales
Also the fact that 90% of the people on Ground War are chet hexing.
It's not 90%. I would say 1/4 games on ground war has a h4x0r on a bad session. The amount of people seriously playing fps games is solid. There are a shit ton of games coming out right now so obviously people will move, but those are mobile players. dead...hardly, even with the enormous flaws. The game is fucking fun.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?