OMFG, IM SO PISSED OFF, I WANT KILL SOMEONE

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
OMFG, IM SO PISSED OFF, I WANT KILL SOMEONE
as title is saying do you, i'm really pissed off, this is right section to do that.

i don't do anything wrong and i get a reputation of red!
I'll school you as to why you have a red reputation.


1. Your posts pissed someone off.

2. Your posts annoyed someone.

3. Your posts caused someone to see your stupidity, therefore getting annoyed.

4. You made stupid/unnecessary posts.


I'm sure you get the point.
Wow you're that pissed off, and all that happened was that you got a little bit of a bad reputation on a web site? Really? Get a fucking life.
I could only facepalm.
I'm so pissed off at your stupid post that I wanna kill YOU.
Complaining about red rep will only make it worse.
Rep doesnt really matter though
grr brussel sprouts
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?