New glitch! Speed Jump!!

Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
I think you will get error
I think it happened bec of some lag
Quote Originally Posted by moathebest View Post
I think it happened bec of some lag
your cleverness is leaking
JK xD i agree with you- too weird and without a reason to be true lol
HAHAHA, i like that go through wall :d

nice found, can you please make a toturial?
damn..nice shit.. wonder how to do it, so i can kill lots of dummies in CW~~~lolz
Make a vid on how to do it pls
lol this is a goood 1 its happind wthe me 4 times so that make me lucky 4 times
Yes, I agree with @SeemsGood. Make a tutorial or its just fake, I don't know, Maybe he edited the video or something.

But yeah....
pretty nice bug and thers also another 1 in black widow wer u can shoot thru wall without a h4ck
@ stupid people that don't believe this is real

There's a replay download link in the video description.

@ people who want tut

you aint getting one. Not yet atleast.
Posts 16–30 of 93 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?