Need builders

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need builders
Hey there, are you a talented builder, or are you creative? I am looking for some builders to help me with a new upcoming server. I have few friends helping me, but they can come on weekends only ( sucks ). If you want to help me, you will keep the OP when the server becomes public. ( NOTE:If you are an abuser cmds like /nuke you won't keep it. If you really want to use tnts or /nuke cmds please ask me I have an open world for that, and I won't mind if you use those commands there. Thank you.

Please comment below if you wan't to help me!
I'll surely help, i'm available throughout the week.
I'd like to help
build a kickass town
hmm i could like too hang around building some houses

but i dont have much time before saturday sunday this week :/
got 4 hand ins this week ftw

next week i dont think i got to much

hit me up in pm
i can help im very creative
Great sent the IP to the four of you.
*ip deleted, pm sent.*
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us