Relevant and irrelevant posting.
@[MPGH]Hero Good Job sir! 5 Star to this thread. Very well said! It must be added in sticky threads. To remind those people who insult co-members. Instead of helping others you assume they reply you saying "Learn C++". If your a good and expert coder you must share your thoughts and ideas to others who need help. I'm sure much of us here start with nothing but a bunch of questions "what will I do first to be able to learned this?" We learned from other members idea, and other members learned from us. This attitude must be change!!! Sharing will make us all happy... ^_^
Sigh, looks like no choice then.
I won't resticky this thread. Ill going to make a new one. Same guidelines but I'll list the consequences. There will probably be more rulings.
Also this should be said, if you have a problem with a post, REPORT IT. It makes it a lot easier for you and I.
I won't resticky this thread. Ill going to make a new one. Same guidelines but I'll list the consequences. There will probably be more rulings.
Also this should be said, if you have a problem with a post, REPORT IT. It makes it a lot easier for you and I.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Spammers CornerOMG GET POSTS HERE! SPAM WHATEVER AND GET POSTS.
30 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsYay yay and other post BUT THIS TIME GLITCHES 2 RuneScape Discussions-Breaking News- Your RuneScape Account and You Post "Nuke Day"
17 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsIve posted this before and ill post again 3 WarRock - International HacksIs it okay if my make and post this hack?KE 11

". Be informational, and be a good and helpful member.